Saturday, December 09, 2006

Thank you, Jehova's Witnesses

A father and son team of Jehova's Witnesses came to my door this morning, asking if they could speak to me. I held my tongue, and politely said "I'm sorry, I'm not interested."

But at least they gave me the opportunity to think about saying, "By all means, please come in. Could you give me a hand in the basement? I'm about to sacrifice two virgins and they're squiriming something awful."

And even though I have no intention of sacrificing virgins or offending the devout (in person at least, I'm sure I've honked someone off with this missive), the glee about the chaos I could have caused is fun enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(Like my self) that are now speaking out against cults like the Jehovah Witness Watchtower. There are far too many dead children to keep quiet about this organization. WE MUST SAVE THE CHILDREN. With respect and concern,

Christian Peper